Dum thing!

I just a weak ordinary human that have the lightside and the darkside, and make mistakes. I cannot be the perfect one because that who I am. But I try to fix it, okey? It does not matter to me if you like or dislike me. I deserve to get it. I almost do not know about my advantages. Haha. Perhaps, it is because so much disadvantages inside of me. Have I like it? Of course not. And I will say "Alhamdulillaah" which means "All praise to Allaah" because Allah still love me with giving me the revelation. Yes. The revelation which every human cannot get it easily. Deep inside--although it does not seem in the real world--I like perfection. That is why I seem nervous and get many wrong acts when I meet person whom I find look like fulfill with perfection. Oke, I know. Is it a dum thing, right? Haha. Just tell me what to do. Whether, actually, I know. But it so hard to do.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Naskah Teater - wu wei, dan siapa nama aslimu

STUDI KELAYAKAN BISNIS MENGANALISIS KEEFISIENAN MANAJEMEN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA DARI PT. YAKULT INDONESIA PERSADA