Could I?


My brain still hot, Brother/Sisters. I do not understand what the things which make me want to read this blog with English. I know I am not a good student when must face any languages. Yaiks. Yes, again and again. My fault because I do not give my best attention yet. Fiuhh...

In my worst day, I feel like writing never make me piss. Opposite it, it makes me feeling better. Hoho. Of course, I can not debate about useful of writing to psychological diseases. You know? It is about influence writing activity to stability of person whom have a problem with hyper-emotion. And I get the positive influence like the research said. Ehm, and absolutely, you can search it in internet. Haha.

Perhaps, pressures which I am having now is a caused my madness to writing with English. I know my grammatical is very “impolite”. But, I do not care. And I just want to do not care. Could I?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Naskah Teater - wu wei, dan siapa nama aslimu

STUDI KELAYAKAN BISNIS MENGANALISIS KEEFISIENAN MANAJEMEN SUMBER DAYA MANUSIA DARI PT. YAKULT INDONESIA PERSADA